High-Quality Dentistry in Encino, CA - Natural, Safe, Holistic
Doctor of Medical Dentistry – Children & Adult Orthodontics –
Biocompatible – Mercury Free – Aesthetic & Family Dentistry –
Implant & Laser Dentistry – All Phases of Dentistry
Welcome to Daniel Tebbi DMD Cosmetic Dentistry And Orthodontics the website of Biocompatible Dentistry and Family & Orthodontic Dentistry
Dr. Daniel Tebbi provides biocompatible dentistry to ensure your treatments are safe and non-toxic. Our amalgam-free, holistic, Encino dental practice has been designed to provide advanced dentistry that contributes to your oral health and your overall well-being.
Our Healthy, Advanced Treatments and Techniques Produce Excellent Results
Our dentist is committed to staying up-to-date on the latest innovations in dentistry. There are many new approaches that we use to provide excellent results without exposing our patients to toxic materials. Our soft-tissue laser allows Dr. Tebbi to perform surgical procedures more precisely, with maximum comfort and no need for sutures. If you ever experience dental anxiety, we also offer sedation choices to ensure your visits are relaxed and positive.
Dr. Tebbi has practiced general, cosmetic, biocompatible dentistry and Orthodontics at his Encino office since 1991.
Dr. Tebbi completed his Comprehensive Post Graduate in Orthodontic at United States Dental Institute of orthodontics. He has also completed thousands of hours of continuing education to keep current on developments in his field including Advanced Aesthetic Dentistry, Endodontics, Periodontal Therapy and Orthodontics.
Dr. Tebbi is also a provider of Clear Correct”Clear Aligner Therapy” Invisalign, Powerprox Six Month Braces and Six Month Smiles Cosmetic Braces. Dr. Tebbi is equipped with superior artistic and technical skills, as well as the knowledge and understanding to perform a wide array of General Dentistry, Sleep Disorder Treatments and Biocompatible procedures,Orthodontics, leading to excellence in his dental care.
Dr. Tebbi’s clinical interest and emphasis is Sleep Disorder Treatment, biocompatible dentistry and General and cosmetic Dentistry and Orthodontics.
Dr. Tebbi is a member of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, a network of dental, medical, and research professionals striving to increase awareness of the importance of employing biological techniques based on the latest research and cutting edge technology in Biocompatible dentistry. He is also a member of American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM). Dr. Tebbi is enlists his 20 years of professional experience and advanced training to provide optimal treatment for his patients.
Memberships:Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine “AADSM” & International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology “IAOMT” & United States Dental Institute “USDI”(Orthodontics) & American Academy of Cosmetic Orthodontics “AACO” & International Association for Orthodontics (IAO)
*Accredited Members – Accreditation by the IAOMT indicates that a member has been trained and tested in the basics of biocompatible dentistry, including current methods for safe removal of dental amalgam.
*The American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine is the only non-profit national professional society dedicated exclusively to the practice of dental sleep medicine. The AADSM promotes the use of oral appliance therapy for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea and sleep-disordered breathing.
* The United States Dental Institute (USDI) is the oldest, most diversified, broadest based, instructor-rich orthodontics program in the industry. With over thirty years of experience.
* INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR ORTHODONTICS (IAO) is the oldest and largest of the national and international non-specialty orthodontic groups. The association has a wide variety of programs in orthodontics training, education, professional support, clinical experience and literature.
* American Dental Association & California Dental Association
Dr. Tebbi continues to participate in Continuing Education. A few that he has attended are:
- HARVARD MEDICAL SCHOOL
Participation in the enduring material titled:
Impact on Oral Health Education and Training , Cardiovascular Complications of COVID-19, COVID-19 in People with Diabetes or Obesity, Ethical and Psychosocial Issues in Management of COVID-19, Caring in the Time of COVID-19, ICU Management of Coronavirus Patients, Immunological Testing During COVID-19, Issues in Vaccine Development for Coronaviruses, Leading Beyond the COVID-19 Health Care Crisis, Medical Education in the Post-COVID-19 Era, Mental Health Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic, Perspectives on Recovery from COVID-19, The Community Tracing Collaborative, Impact on Oral Health Education and Training
- Modern Contemporary Orthodontics vs Traditional Orthodontics
- Orthodontics Start to Finish
- Advanced Diagnosis and Treatment Planning in Orthodontics
- Advanced Mechanics
- Straight Wire Techniques
- Advanced Straight Wire Mechanics
- Comprehensive Cephalometrics and Sassouni Plus
- Diagnosis and Treatment Planning in Mixed Dentition
- CL I & II Malocclusions
- Stable Results with Fixed and Functional Treatment in Orthodontics
- Retention & Finishing of Cases
- Invisalign® and Interdisciplinary Dentistry
- Diagnosis and Treatment Planning with Special Emphasis on Growth and Development
- Functional Appliances Emphasizing Model Analysis
Helping patients achieve and maintain a beautiful, healthy SMILE for a lifetime.
We offer comprehensive dental treatments, including the following:
- Preventive Dental Care – Thorough exams and dental cleanings, including advanced imaging, diagnostics, and periodontal care.
- Scaling and Root Planing for Gum Disease– Although routine cleanings are done to prevent periodontal (gum) disease, scaling and root planing is a non-surgical procedure done to treat periodontal disease. is considered the “gold standard” of treatment for patients with chronic periodontitis. Scaling and root planing teeth may take more than one appointment to complete. During scaling and root planning your dentist aims to clean between the gums and the teeth down to the roots. As a result, a local anesthetic is often used to minimize any discomfort.
- Orthodontics (Braces) – A wide choice of teeth-straightening treatment options, including traditional braces, clear braces, six-month smiles, Invisalign aligners, Clear Correct, and others, are available to meet your specific Orthodontic needs, including Early orthodontic Problems, Treatment of Class II, Class III, Crowding, Deep bite, Spacing, Openbite, Exessive gingival Display, and Crossbite.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Professional teeth whitening, veneers, tooth-colored fillings, and life-like restorations are provided to enhance the beauty of your smile.
- Emergency Dental Care – Prompt response time; pain relief, antibiotic treatment for infection, root canal therapy, Severe pain, lost a tooth, loose teeth, bleeding from the mouth, cracked tooth, abscess and swelling of the face, bumps on the gums, lost a crown or filling, broken or chipped teeth and more. We are your one-stop shop for dental emergencies. Call or Schedule Online Now!
- Root Canal– The roots of a tooth contain the pulp, which is a collection of nerves, tissue, and blood vessels. If the enamel covering the root is damaged through an accident or dental decay, then the pulp can become exposed to food and particles in your mouth. That can cause a very painful toothache. You may need an emergency root canal.
- Crowns, Bridges, Dentures – Our dentist combines science, nature, and art to deliver natural-looking and durable restorations to repair or replace damaged teeth by Dental Crowns, Bridges, Dentures,
- Sleep Apnea Therapy – Oral appliances made to treat sleep apnea are effective and a more convenient option than a CPAP machine. We work closely with your primary care physician and a respected lab to plan treatment and craft a comfortable and effective sleep device.
- TMJ Treatment – Dr. Tebbi can also design an oral appliance to reverse or reduce TMJ symptoms.
- Dental Implants – If you are missing one or more teeth and have chosen dental implants to replace them, we provide beautiful prosthetics to renew your smile.
- Laser Dentistry– For treatment of gum disease, Laser Periodontal Treatment to treat gum disease, Laser Bacterial Decontamination and Sulcular Debridement, Laser for Eliminating the bacteria causing gum disease and bad breath-Halitosis, Laser to Reduce pockets around the teeth, Laser cosmetic dentistry, Laser Periodontal therapy, Laser for Esthetic Crown Lengthening, Laser for treatment of Aphthous Ulcer care/ Canker sores, Laser for Cosmetic smile makeovers, Laser Gingivectomy* and Gingivoplasty, Laser for Fibroma Removal, Abscess Care – Incision and drainage care, Laser Frenectomy, Laser Tongue Tie Surgery, Laser Operculectomy and more!
- Biocompatible, Holistic Dentistry – Mercury-Free, Mercury Safe Dentistry & Holistic dentistry is a vital component of the “whole body” approach to medicine and optimum health which is being embraced by the medical community and health conscious patients today. Member of IAOMT
If you Want an Alternative to Toxic Dental Care, Call our Holistic Encino Dentist Today!
Dr. Tebbi is a member of the American Dental Association, California Dental Association, IAOMT, AADSM, and USDI. For professional, high-quality, advanced dental treatment contact our office and make an appointment today.
Se Habla Espanol